Tim is a Charity Director, freelance writer, avid blogger and enthusiastic newsophile.
Currently living with his Californian wife in the beautiful surrounds of North Wales, UK, Tim can often be found in sea front coffeeshops with his faithful MacBook, hammering away at one of his many ongoing projects.
Tim is passionate about philosophy and critical thinking and how these apply to our modern world. He is deathly afraid of spiders, adores hammocks and can cook a perfect steak.
Contact Tim for
- Independent news journalism stories and political opinion columns
- Freelance copy writing and content writing
- Public speaking and professional presentation coaching
- Fundraising and investment pitch consultation
- Team building and leadership training
- Charity and Christian Ministry strategy and analysis
- Digital marketing advice